Old Grandma Hardcore

This blog is the chronicle of my experiences with Grandma, the video-game playing queen of her age-bracket and weight class. She will beat any PS2, XBox, GameCube, etc., console game put in front of her, just like she always has. These are her stories. She is absolutely real. She lives in Cleveland.

Monday, December 19, 2005

We Made It!

Well, last weekend was hell, but its over. A few more close calls, but other than that; we're okay. We're in the new house, Grandma's game room is coming along, although there was some scratching of some furniture if you know what I mean.

I'll post more after our Internet, including XBox Live, is activated Wednesday. Thanks for being patient with us, everybody.

Two things: To any media outlet looking for Grandma's phone number and contact info, our information has changed; so try to get in contact with MTV first before e-mailing me so we can coordinate things better. My head is spinning off my neck trying to make everybody happy with scheduling resolutions (it would be a funny sort of thing if it didn't hurt so much) and I want to help as much as I can, but we just moved; so things are tough for the moment.

Second thing: Also, we're sorry the holiday cards are EXTREMELY late; but again, moving- nails in brain, etc.,.. Please be a bit more patient with us while we finish off this move, we have so much more to tell you this week.


Also- Grandma took your recommendations and purchased Dragon Quest VIII using the gift certificate Dana sent us for EBgames.com; so.... there's that. Well, there's much more to it, but.... Okay, let me tell you Wednesday.

Game on!!!



P.S. If anyone wants to order a t-shirt, shoot me an e-mail and tell me sizes/how many. We have only a couple hundred limited edition shirts (the first in the series) from a local printer here in Mantua. Details and photos of the shirt in action coming soon!

9 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad the move went ok guys. I've been going through withdrawal without all of my frequent OGHC updates. I'm also glad Grandma took our advice on Dragonquest VIII. Has she played any of it yet? Is that going to be her next project now that Fatal Frame III is out of the way?

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! So glad you guys are safe and sound. Many hugs to all of you, and as always, we're looking forward to hearing more from the OGHC and her clan. Very happy holidays (and new home YAAAAAY!) to all of you, take care, be well, and GAME ON!

    -A!

    P.S: Oooo, will you have women's style shirts in this OGHC shirt extravaganza? I am muchly hoping to get one ::grin::

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You will never know how happy I was to get home from a grueling Monday and find a new post! I am glad you got moved and everything is getting settled down. Look forward to more. Also I just started Fatal Frame 2 and it is scaring the crap out of me (but I love it!).

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    XL tshirt for me please..

    Glad your in the new place. Have some rum and eggnog for me..

    Max

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just discovered your blog - great stuff.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard you on NPR, it was a great interview...I am a 19 year old college kid and I was intrigued. It sounds like both you and your Grandma are amazing people.

    -Ash (curlyangel57 - AIM)

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats to you guys. Moving under the best of situations is stressful, trust me (we)understand. So mix a good drink, toast your new place and enjoy!!

    Merry Christmas.

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hoooray!
    congratulations from across the pond, guys. So very glad it all panned out, you deserve a rest and some fine, fine liquor, methinks :D

    hope all settles well in the new gaff, I'll be thinking of you on Christmas day and shall raise a toast in your honour, thanks for a great year Tim and Grandma, it's been unique and magical because of it.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your Grandma ROCKS....she is so cute and funny when she's playing!
    Wishing you and yours a very Happy Holiday and a Great New Year!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home