Old Grandma Hardcore

This blog is the chronicle of my experiences with Grandma, the video-game playing queen of her age-bracket and weight class. She will beat any PS2, XBox, GameCube, etc., console game put in front of her, just like she always has. These are her stories. She is absolutely real. She lives in Cleveland.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Grandma's Birthday Is Coming Up...

Hey. Come here... a little closer... okay cool. Check it out, Grandma's birthday is on February 1st. It's her big 7-0. I want to plan something big for her, but she can't fucking KNOW about it. This has been an exciting year for her; probably the most fun she's had in years. I don't mean in the past two or three years, either- I mean in DECADES.

Now she's turning 70. So I need your help...

If anyone would like to send cards or letters or ANYTHING to commemorate Grandma's 70th, send it to:

Barbara St. Hilaire
PO Box 553
Mantua, OH 44255

Grandma doesn't read the blog because she hates seeing pictures of herself, but she DOES read the comments and e-mail, so I'm disabling comments on this post so we don't tip her off. I want to throw a BIG party for her, and the family is all for it- and I know YOU folks are all for it, so lets do something cool. I'm going to record and blog the whole thing, but right now (to quote Ben Kingsley) it's "preparation, preparation, preparation."

Okay? Okay.

Game on.