Old Grandma Hardcore

This blog is the chronicle of my experiences with Grandma, the video-game playing queen of her age-bracket and weight class. She will beat any PS2, XBox, GameCube, etc., console game put in front of her, just like she always has. These are her stories. She is absolutely real. She lives in Cleveland.

Friday, December 30, 2005

T-Shirts

Well, we finally have our first t-shirts available for purchase for you; we chose a quality place here in Mantua because they were similarly priced to places like CafePress but they had better shirts. This being our first design, after it's gone, it's gone forever. It comes in small, medium, large, extra large, 2X large, and really, really large. We take checks and credit cards through PayPal (send to my e-mail address listed in the right hand column) for $20 a shirt (this price includes shipping for continental US and Canada; international folks should contact me first) and a tiny markup so Grandma can get some games and pay the bills.

We even made a little commercial for you folks, so go watch it!!

If you'd like to by a shirt directly, just click this here little button thing:



I feel dirty now. But! You get shirts, you get crazy stares from wearing a shirt stating clearly: www.oldgrandmahardcore.com, we all get to spread the Grandma joy though the cult of OGHC, and Grandma gets some money to pay the bills and buy some games. What do I get you ask? Well, I'll tell you. I get that awesome feeling every time I see one of these puppies out in the world. That's enough for me. We could only afford to buy 200 initially, and we will order another 200 after these run out, so first come first serve. If you have any problems with PayPal, or if you have any questions, e-mail me and I'll help you out.

Game on!

Update: If you've e-mailed me your t-shirt size after your order: awesome. If you ordered a shirt but didn't put the size in the "optional comments" spot on the PayPal checkout, shoot me an e-mail so I know your size. If you're not sure, that's okay too- I'll e-mail you if we don't have a size listed for your shirt.

To select a size (we have S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL) with a t-shirt order, simply type the size you would like in the "optional comments" section of PayPal checkout.

That's my fault, but I'm working on making it easier!

22 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The commercial alone is worth it, man ;)

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger CtrlAltDelete said…

    hugz n drugz-

    Of course!

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rock On!

    Je suis québécois, est-ce que ca se rend jusqu'au Canada?

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's with the scary scary dog at the end of the commercial? Sorta kinda weird.

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jaimerais que vos chandails se rendent jusquau québec

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why was she on CNN :s

    my grandma is boxing and im not doing a website on her

    -> weirdo

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger CtrlAltDelete said…

    Anon-

    Oui! The québécois gave Grandma and I our last name!

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hrm.. am I missing something? I didn't see any place to indicate the shirt size!

    I've just got to get me one of these shirts. :)

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger CtrlAltDelete said…

    I thought I had a drop down menu somewhere on the PayPal checkout for size; ...shit. It's cool- just e-mail me the sizes you need if PayPal never asks you during the checkout process.

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait to hug my OGHC Tee

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hot damn! Just got mine. Size small, if you please ::smile:: If small be unavailable, yarrrrrr, medium will do.

    Most excellent commercial.

    WOOOOO OGHC SHIRT AT LAST! ::dances around happily:: Good times. I hope this is very much the profitable venture for you guys, and I look forward to new editions - new shirts, hoodies, hats, mugs - a whole line of stuff! Woot!

    Take care, be well, hugs to you all, happy new year, and GAME ON!

    -A!

     
  • At 4:24 AM, Blogger DY357LX said…

    Any idea of a shipping price for us readers in jolly-old (and goddamn cold) England Tim ?

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thys is new article about you :)

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't think they could send it to us in England...

    I like the advert or commercial but at the end it say's 'we accept all major credit card though paypal' Shouldn't it be through?

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger CtrlAltDelete said…

    "I like the advert or commercial but at the end it say's 'we accept all major credit card though paypal' Shouldn't it be through?"

    You got me. Premier doesn't have spell check ;) All fixed!

    I'm looking for the best shipping averages to the UK and Ireland, shouldn't be more than a couple US dollars more, from what I understand.

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SIZE CHOICE???

    I ordered one but nowhere did I see an option to pick a size? Have you run out of choices already??? AARGGHHH!! Went ahead anyway as I don't want to miss out but would dearly love a size I can WEAR!! :)

    Can you check my order and make sure ya's send me an XL unless they run real small, then I guess make it a 2X :)

    Thanks Tim and don't feel "dirty" or whatever by selling these. I've been waiting for you guys to do this! Next, hoodies?? The commercial was worth it alone! I'd have bought one yesterday but was gone the whole dang day in Columbus and didn't check the blog until today. :-(

    --Ruthie
    I'll email you the full name, etc. that the order was placed under.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great commercial and great shirt!
    I can
    to wait to order mine!

    Money is good for you!

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Er - that was supposed to say I can't wait to order mine.
    /power outage for the last 30 hours
    //Advanced stages of net withdrawl
    ///mumble mumble

    - Mama Lombax

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Collin said…

    Okay, I've ordered as well. Game on!

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So are the T-shirts all gone? I know it's been a while since you posted about them, but I only just discovered your blog this past weekend. I tried to order one but got a message that you could no longer receive money. Tell me it ain't so, I gotta have one!

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omfg i know those ppl one ofv them are my best freinds

     
  • At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was thinkingbuy D3 Gold I had created some sort of drop down food list some time on the PayPal checkout with regard to sizing; ...crap. It can be cool- merely e-mail me personally your sizes you may need in case PayPal certainly not questions Guild Wars 2 Goldyou actually throughout the browse approach.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home