Old Grandma Hardcore

This blog is the chronicle of my experiences with Grandma, the video-game playing queen of her age-bracket and weight class. She will beat any PS2, XBox, GameCube, etc., console game put in front of her, just like she always has. These are her stories. She is absolutely real. She lives in Cleveland.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Now Available- Grandma's Video Transcripts

Drift your pretty eyes over to the right. Yeah, that's it... Yeah, baby don't be shy now- look a little bit down the video menu.... Okay, further, just a little more, yeah- Shit, not too far, that's the links section now- go back up. There you go.....

Our videos are pretty short, so if you're looking for a specific Grandma quote, there is your place to do it; uncensored and lightly annotated for your Grandma gaming fix. I'll update this and the music track listings every time we get a new video, more content coming tomorrow.

--Sorry for the short update, more stuff coming tonight! Thanks folks!--

3 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger DY357LX said…

    I always laugh my ass off at video #9. They're all good but #9 cracks me up. (No pun intended.)

    Nice work Tim + OGHC. Leep up the good-work.

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *sigh* I love every one of these videos. Whenever I feel sad and lonely I come here and watch all the videos and I feel happy again.

    So, what that means is, I don't need the transcrpits baby. I know them all by heart! Awww, yeah!

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi thanks acheap diablo 3 Gold lot bob! As much of amusing as i bought in the visuals alone today i've your current practical proxies sayings to try and do your cirlce! Billig Guild Wars 2 GoldGreat operate!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home