Old Grandma Hardcore

This blog is the chronicle of my experiences with Grandma, the video-game playing queen of her age-bracket and weight class. She will beat any PS2, XBox, GameCube, etc., console game put in front of her, just like she always has. These are her stories. She is absolutely real. She lives in Cleveland.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Grandma Comes Home Today; Future Badass Status Not Threatened

I'm leaving now to be there while she's having a heart catheter- a procedure she's not really enthused about. After she recovers for a few hours, she's coming home to kick some Psychonaut ass.

Tonight at 9pm EST: Ask Grandma Hardcore: Hospital Food Edition

--Updates on the way!--

6 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yea! Way to go grandma! I`ll feel better when you are home! I can bet that you will too! Luv ya!!

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger DY357LX said…

    Nice to have you back. All the best.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohhhhhh damn. I had a friend who had one of those put in...I think. I'm pretty sure. It was very unpleasant. Indeed!

    HOORAY GRANDMA!!!! It's gonna be awesome to have you back!

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I was so worried! I'm so glad she'll be back and showing Psychonauts who's boss. Game on!

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad Grandma's getting back soon. :) Still, heart catheter - ick. I'm sorry she has to go through that. Anything medical scares the crap out of me, and though I'm sure Grandma's got a thicker skin for that sort of thing, my thoughts are with her!

    PS: Just beat Psychonauts. :D Can't wait to hear what Grandma thinks of the game.

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm making right Cheap Guild Wars 2 Goldnow being generally there whilst she will be developing a heart catheter- an activity she will be not really stimulated regarding. Right after your woman retrieves for a couple of a long time, she is returning in order to quit a number RS Goldof Psychonaut rear end.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home