Old Grandma Hardcore

This blog is the chronicle of my experiences with Grandma, the video-game playing queen of her age-bracket and weight class. She will beat any PS2, XBox, GameCube, etc., console game put in front of her, just like she always has. These are her stories. She is absolutely real. She lives in Cleveland.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Back From Camping!

I'm back! There was a little bit of a scare when Grandma couldn't figure out how to post the updates until Wednesday afternoon, but it's all good. Oh, do I have stories for you.... A much bigger post is coming tonight at 10:00pm EST, so check back with us- there is much to be shared.

-Tim

2 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to have you back! It always makes my day to read a new OGHC post :'D

    Grandma is my idol

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not more afterD3 Gold that Five minimum. while i placed about yesterdays blog thinking in which you had you been put up that one. effectively My partner and i register tommarow for anyoneGW2 gold awsome grany ankicks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home